Mexican cuisine has so many options. Today I came up with our all-time favorite Mexican hot pot recipe.
|Oil – Butter||Red chili powder|
|Tomato||Salt to taste|
|Baby corn||Boiled kidney beans|
|Bell Paper||Boiled corn|
|Paneer cubes||Tomato puree|
|Tomato sauce||Coriander leaves|
For Gravy: Bell Paper, Zucchini, Onion cut into big square pieces
For Rice: Onion, Tomato, Bell Paper finely chopped
Cheese Sauce and Doritos for Decorations.
- Heat oil and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and celery and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add onion, tomato, bell paper, baby corn, zucchini, and onion. Combine all ingredients well.
- Then add dry spices like chili flakes, red chili powder, salt, white paper, and black paper, and mix it.
- Add tomato puree and paneer cubes to it. Combine everything, simmer for 5-10 minutes on medium-low flame until the gravy has thickened.
- Add fresh coriander leaves on top. Gravy is ready.
- Set pan on a medium flame, and add oil and butter.
- Add garlic and celery, and saute it.
- Add onion, tomato, bell paper, boiled french beans, and boiled corn. Mix all items well. Add red chili powder and salt to it.
- Add tomato sauce and boiled rice.
- Combine well.
Take a bowl. Add Mexican rice and in the center of the bowl put gravy. Place Doritos and put some cheese sauce on it. Enjoy healthy and tasty food! You can also try Strawberry Gin Cocktail with this.