Mexican cuisine has so many options. Today I came with our all-time favorite Mexican hot pot recipe.
|Oil – Butter||Red chili powder|
|Tomato||Salt to taste|
|Baby corn||Boiled kidney beans|
|Bell Paper||Boiled corn|
|Paneer cubes||Tomato puree|
|Tomato sauce||Coriander leaves|
For Gravy : Bell Paper, Zucchini, Onion cut in big square pieces
For Rice : Onion, Tomato, Bell Paper finely chopped
Cheese Sauce and Doritos for Decorations.
- Heat oil and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and celery and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add onion, tomato, bell paper, baby corn, zucchini, and onion. Combine all ingredients well.
- Then add dry spices like chili flakes, red chili powder, salt, white paper, black paper, and mix it.
- Add tomato puree and paneer cubes in it. Combine everything, simmer 5-10 minutes on medium-low flame until the gravy has thickened.
- Add fresh coriander leaves on top. Gravy is ready.
- Set pan on a medium flame, add oil and butter.
- Add garlic and celery, saute it.
- Add onion, tomato, bell paper, boiled french beans, and boiled corn. Mix all items well. Add red chili powder and salt to it.
- Add tomato sauce and boiled rice.
- Combine well.