Strawberry Gin is the perfect cocktail for the warm summer days. When you don’t want to spend much time in a cocktail and still want a mouthwatering drink then here is the easy and tempting recipe for you.
Serving : 1 Glass
- 5 Strawberries
- Juice from half a lemon (Medium Size)
- 1 tsp honey
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 2 oz gin
- 2 oz beer
- Toppings: Strawberry and Mint leaves
- Firstly, In a blender, adds strawberries, mint leaves, honey (or sugar syrup), and lime juice. Using a muddler, gently muddle the mint leaves and strawberries.
- Add gin and blend it well. You can also strain the mixture.
- Fill glass 2/3 with the strawberry mixture and ice.
- Top with ginger beer. Add extra mint leaves and strawberries for garnishing. Ta-da, Your tempting Strawberry Gin Cocktail is ready. Cheers! Try some Italian meals with this.